Các bạn thực sự đọc Visual Novel vì cốt truyện, vì có nhiều bishoujo hay vì ***?

Kasugano

Reaction score
Credits
Otome game hoặc thậm chí là... y*oi game (nghe nói nhiều bạn nữ thích cái này XD)
ọc yaoi thì cho mình xin,cứ nghỉ tới cảnh 1 cái game mà mấy thằng trap cứ quấn lấy nhau là mình thấy..........:suysup:

Hanakotoba

Hako desuyo!
Super Members
Reaction score
Credits
@Hana : we both became the Support Character want me to cosplay for you
Right now maybe we are BUT when I'm with my girlfriend, I'm the protagonist myself (chuckle).
However she's already graduated from college (4-year course) and is going to become a high school teacher while I'm still a last year student (5-year course) (cry).

rap said:
She so cute Hope your wonderful friendship last forever
Friendzone curse detected, you little cheater =)

Last edited:

raptoria

Harem Meister
Reaction score
Credits
Eh, I honestly don't know. I once asked if she liked me and she said "Ngốc như anh, ai mà thèm, baka" ._. But she doesn't like it when other girls touch me, she also learn all of what I love, foods, color, tastes for some reason. She thought kisses make babies too until I had to grab some of my *cough* eroge artbook and re-educate her... Then she noticed a few of my mark pages (the fellatio scene, I bookmark all of my favorite pages) and she asked "what's that" I told her that if the girl do that to a boy, he would be very happy. Out of the blue, she asked "Would you be happy if I do that?" . . . . . . . .

Checkmate: "Huh?"
Her: "Would you be happy if I do that?"
Checkmate: "Do what?"
Her: *points to the fellatio scene (btw, it was from Da Capo 2) "That"
Checkmate: "What are you talking about... Only lover do that!"
Her: "I see, so you don't like it then"
Checkmate: *trying to hide my embarassment* "No, it's not exactly like that..."
Her: "Then you want it?"
Checkmate: "Don't tease me like that ~_~"
Her: *speak so low* "... I'm not teasing you at all"
Checkmate: "Huh, what did you say?"
Her: "Nandemonai, baka"

Don't worry about it. All the Anime-Sharing staff usually tease me "sexfriend" whenever I mention her as my best friend... I don't know why but I guess I shouldn't know, I'm used to that.

Yes, I made a promise with her a few years ago "From now on, we will be friends forever"
I'm answer you honestly : She LIKES you VERY MUCH you badass :die:
One more fucking story about you two :buc: and I ... I ... :dzo:
Fuck , I'M OUT OF HERE
@Hana : bye, good luck with your plan to make you GF cosplaying

Last edited:

Checkmate

Administrator
Uploader
Translator
Reaction score
Credits
I'm answer you honestly : She LIKES you you badass
I already asked, she said NO! ~_~

I even asked a cute girl like her (since she was literately care for me everything) shouldn't waste anymore time and go find a boyfriend already. She said she doesn't need one!!!

Last edited:

Shinmyou

Zombie!
Super Members
Reaction score
Credits
Eh, I honestly don't know. I once asked if she liked me and she said "Ngốc như anh, ai mà thèm, baka" ._. But she doesn't like it when other girls touch me, she also learn all of what I love, foods, color, tastes for some reason. She thought kisses make babies too until I had to grab some of my *cough* eroge artbook and re-educate her... Then she noticed a few of my mark pages (the fellatio scene, I bookmark all of my favorite pages) and she asked "what's that" I told her that if the girl do that to a boy, he would be very happy. Out of the blue, she asked "Would you be happy if I do that?" . . . . . . . .

Checkmate: "Huh?"
Her: "Would you be happy if I do that?"
Checkmate: "Do what?"
Her: *points to the fellatio scene (btw, it was from Da Capo 2) "That"
Checkmate: "What are you talking about... Only lover do that!"
Her: "I see, so you don't like it then"
Checkmate: *trying to hide my embarassment* "No, I'm not saying I don't like..."
Her: "Then you like it!"
Checkmate: "Don't tease me like that ~_~"
Her: *speak in a very low* "... I'm not teasing you at all"
Checkmate: "Huh, what did you say?"
Her: "Nandemonai, baka"

Don't worry about it. All the Anime-Sharing staff usually tease me "sexfriend" whenever I mention her as my best friend... I don't know why but I guess I shouldn't know, I'm used to that.

Yes, I made a promise with her a few years ago "From now on, we will be friends forever"

Not happenning even in hell!!!
She and you are so pure and innocent =))
I'm so jealous :khoc:

Checkmate

Administrator
Uploader
Translator
Reaction score
Credits
One more fucking story
There are many cute, semi-romance story between us. But I'll save that for later. Aside, Anime-Sharing staff told me my story between her and me sounds like a cute eroge...

Also thanks to her, I couldn't get myself any girlfriend, aside, she seems to chase any girls who try to be friendly with me...

raptoria

Harem Meister
Reaction score
Credits
I already asked, she said NO! ~_~

I even asked a cute girl like her (since she was literately care for me everything) shouldn't waste anymore time and go find a boyfriend already. She said she doesn't need one!!!!

There are many cute, semi-romance story between us. But I'll save that for later. Aside, Anime-Sharing staff told me my story between her and me sounds like a cute eroge...
Come back to kick you ASS :die:
You believe her , oh , Genius :latban:
Now why U No explain for me : how the hell a girl chase all girl approach you , take bath with you, sleep with you --> And she said she NO love you :latban:
She just waiting for you to be Active :thodai: And WTF you read when you play ERO , ALL THE SIGH is RIGHT HERE :die:

Last edited:

Shinmyou

Zombie!
Super Members
Reaction score
Credits

Also thanks to her, I couldn't get myself any girlfriend, aside, she seems to chase any girls who try to be friendly with me...
So, why don't you make her became your girlfriend?
She seem to understand everything about you :uong:
Girl usually tell lie, even she said that she didn't love you, she may has some feeling about you:tungtang:

Hako-chan

Staff member
Administrator
Super Members
Uploader
Translator
Reaction score
Credits
ọc yaoi thì cho mình xin,cứ nghỉ tới cảnh 1 cái game mà mấy thằng trap cứ quấn lấy nhau là mình thấy..........:suysup:
Otome game được mà, it's great to be a little girl :sheep:

Wait, if you're already a girl then forget it :X