Các bạn thực sự đọc Visual Novel vì cốt truyện, vì có nhiều bishoujo hay vì ***?

Runan

リュナン - Runan - Lưu Nam
Super Members
Reaction score
Credits
There are many cute, semi-romance story between us. But I'll save that for later. Aside, Anime-Sharing staff told me my story between her and me sounds like a cute eroge...

Also thanks to her, I couldn't get myself any girlfriend, aside, she seems to chase any girls who try to be friendly with me...
Damn, I was drinking water when I read this, then I got choked really hard, seriously =))
Man, it's really a big surprise to know such a kawaii girl like that exist in Vietnam nowadays :love2:

btw
How about make her know about tsundere then ask "are you being tsun to me all the times you say you don't love me?" :love2:

Last edited:

raptoria

Harem Meister
Reaction score
Credits
So, why don't you make her became your girlfriend?
She seem to understand everything about you :uong:
Girl usually tell lie, even she said that she didn't love you, she may has some feeling about you:tungtang:
SHE 100% TELL LIE , and NOW if Checkmate ASK, she will lie AGAIN :thodai:
Girl always want to BE CHASED , especially after she chases him that FAR :thodai:
I'm Officially Anti -Luck , where the Fuck is my lucky star :die:

Last edited:

Legendary Fapper
Reaction score
Credits
She and you are so pure and innocent =))
I'm so jealous :khoc:
may the paru be with you =))
to checkmate: I have a friend and she care about me very much of course not as much as your friend. She've never told me but I know her feeling about me, sadly I don't have the same feeling with her so we are just friend. I think your girl is same mine so you should more active

Checkmate

Administrator
Uploader
Translator
Reaction score
Credits
Now why U No explain for me : how the hell a girl chase all girl approach you , take bath with you, sleep with you --> And she said so NO love you
How the hell do know >_> That's what she said...

She just waiting for you to be Active And WTF you read when you play ERO , ALL THE SIGH is RIGHT HERE :die;
Hah? Active what? I don't understand, what do you mean? In ero, atleast the girl would say yes and say I like you or sth... She doesn't say she likes me or anything... She oftenly call me "ngốc"...

So, why don't you make her became your girlfriend?
I'm bad at doing kokuhaku, girls fleed away when I kokuhaku them in the past. That's why I play eroge and stopped kokuhaku altogether

Girl usually tell lie, even she said that she didn't love you, she may has some feeling about you
Isn't that happen in eroge only?

A few years ago, on the day before I leave, she hang around all day with me, morning till afternoon. When it was about evening, she took me to a hill outside Saigon a bit to watch the sun setting. The winds was really chilled and cooled, she suddenly turned around and kissed me on the lips and then told me it's just her way to say good bye to her best friend. I almost cried because SHE STOLE MY FIRST KISS, but then she said was her first too, so that makes us equal. Equal my A$$$
I was saving for someone I like noooooo (Ok, I don't like anyone yet so far anyway, thanks to her)

Last edited:

raptoria

Harem Meister
Reaction score
Credits
How the hell do know >_> That's what she said...

Hah? Active what?

I'm bad at doing kokuhaku, girls fleed away when I kokuhaku them in the past. That's why I play eroge and stopped kokuhaku altogether

Isn't that happen in eroge only?

A few years ago, on the day before I leave, she hang around all day with me, morning till afternoon. When it was about evening, she took me to a hill outside Saigon a bit to watch the sun setting. The winds was really chilled and cooled, she suddenly turned around and kissed me on the lips and then told me it's just her way to say good bye to her best friend. I almost cried because SHE STOLE MY FIRST KISS, but then she said was her first too, so that makes us equal. Equal my A$$$
I was saving for someone I like noooooo (Ok, I don't like anyone yet so far anyway, thanks to her)
Well , I AM PISS , VERY VERY PISS
So, I put it simple . She LOVES you, and I'm sure about that :die:
She got everything about you , and she playing Tsundere
If you have feeling for her , you have the perfect GF
If not, you have a thing Viet Nam call "của nợ dễ thương" :latban:

NOW, how you feel about her :buc: Make It Clear

Checkmate

Administrator
Uploader
Translator
Reaction score
Credits
How about make her know about tsundere then ask "are you being tsun to me all the times you say you don't love me?"
She knows tsundere, she watched many anime with me, the romance one like Nakaimo (Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imōto ga Iru!) whether she likes them or likes learning about them

a big surprise to know such a kawaii girl like that exist in Vietnam nowadays
I don't know, it's not like I go out a lot, I stay at home and play eroge almost all the time, Canada or Vietnam. Though when I go back, I seems to hang out with her more because ... she doesn't like the idea of me shutting in and play eroge (or fap to it). I don't have many real life friends, may be none at all.

How you feel about her
Iono, She's cute, care for me and stuff but no fapping to 2D is kinda... hard ~_~ Also no dakimakura (she said hug her instead)

Last edited:

raptoria

Harem Meister
Reaction score
Credits
She knows tsundere, she watched many anime with me, the romance one like Nakaimo (Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imōto ga Iru!) whether she likes them or likes learning about them

I don't know, it's not like I go out a lot, I stay at home and play eroge almost all the time, Canada or Vietnam. Though when I go back, I seems to hang out with her more because ... she doesn't like the idea of me shutting in and play eroge (or fap to it). I don't have many real life friends, may be none at all.

Iono, She's cute, care for me and stuff but no fapping to 2D is kinda... hard ~_~ Also no dakimakura (she said hug her instead)
You Dickhead , I'm am anti-sociaty more than youcan Imagine But where is my childhood girl , a girl next door is FINE

I ask AGAIN
You like her or NOT ( ROMANCE WAY)
If you dont know , then I stop talking

Well , I'm gonna kick some ass to release my Stress