Các bạn thực sự đọc Visual Novel vì cốt truyện, vì có nhiều bishoujo hay vì ***?

Shinmyou

Zombie!
Super Members
Reaction score
Credits
Iono, She's cute, care for me and stuff but no fapping to 2D is kinda... hard ~_~ Also no dakimakura (she said hug her instead)
So, this is the problem that you don't want she become your girl friend :acac:

Runan

リュナン - Runan - Lưu Nam
Super Members
Reaction score
Credits
Rap, I think you're being too GATO / CDSHT =))
Just plug-out the power cable then go and get a fresh breath =))

Checkmate

Administrator
Uploader
Translator
Reaction score
Credits
You like her or NOT ( ROMANCE WAY)
Even if I do, we would still be separated half-way around the world. So I guess it's better this way?

If this keep up, may be after all, my destiny is to end with her. Then again, may be not. After all, she's cute, a lot of boys are chasing her like crazy. She rejected them all, but who knows one day she will accept one guy.

Shinmyou

Zombie!
Super Members
Reaction score
Credits
Rap, I think you're being too GATO / CDSHT =))
Just plug-out the power cable then go and get a fresh breath =))
Like he can

Even if I do, we would still be separated half-way around the world. So I guess it's better this way?

If this keep up, may be after all, my destiny is to end with her. Then again, may be not. After all, she's cute, a lot of boys are chasing her like crazy. She rejected them all, but who knows one day she will accept one guy.
Just get marriage with her, then drag her to US that easy :acac:
Just kidding if you don't love her

Checkmate

Administrator
Uploader
Translator
Reaction score
Credits
^ o_O I don't agree with this guy

But then again, I don't have a normal relationship. I definitely feel happy to have a girl who cares for me hanging around with me, we go to movies, we shop together, we cook together, we ... take bath together and sleep on the same bed (when travelling)

If I were to be without her:
1. I wouldn't bother to go to watch a movie. Never, in case you ask. Nope, I don't go to the cinema, or anywhere while I'm in Canada. Eroge > ALL!
2. I wouldn't bother travel anywhere. Eroge > ALL!
3. Cooking, yeah well, I like cooking, but at the same time, I'm lazy. if I don't have anyone to cook for, I'd just eat instant food for ... convenience's sake. But of course, girl should know how to cook too, one important aspect, if not must have. She cooks well though ♥ she learned my tastes, I can say she would be a fine waifu ... if any guy lucky enough not to get rejected...

I do appreciate what she did for me, and that I'm happy around her. Though, when she was around with another boy, I oftenly asked if he was her boyfriend and feel happy for her. She always always said no, and went mad with me, implying that she's already have someone in mind and that I shouldn't know who.

Strangely speaking however, that dude must be very unlucky because either he doesn't know that she likes him or whenever I came back, she dumped him entirely and hanged out with me.

As for the costs...

We shares all the costs but I think I blew much more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ on 2D than on my friend...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Credits
seriously, send your love story to one of eroge companies, i'm sure they'll write an osanajimi route for you, Checkmate. :robot:
i cant bring myself to believe such a story realy happen in real life, LOL.

Last edited:

Runan

リュナン - Runan - Lưu Nam
Super Members
Reaction score
Credits
Just the fact such a f@cking cute, kawaii, moe girl like that exist in Vietnam is already a miracle to begin (rofl)