[FC] Innocent Grey

Calick

Trap Cadet
Uploader
Reaction score
Credits
Flower đã xong 2 mùa, còn 2 mùa nữa mới hết:die:. Innocent Grey sẽ phát triển Kara no Shoujo 3 sau khi hoàn thành hết 4 mùa của Flower :latban:.

Reaction score
Credits
Kara no Shoujo 2 ra đã lâu mà giờ mới chơi xong, cái "feeling train" nó chạy ngày càng nhanh không thèm dừng nên đành mượn tạm chỗ này để xả, đề nghị những ai chưa chơi không đọc tiếp vì nó sẽ spoil be bét tung tóe đọc ráng chịu.

---------------------------------------------------

"It’s crying.

This precious life, only having been born into this world moments ago… is crying.

Ah… I’m so glad. I’m so glad that you’re healthy.

His blood runs in your veins – the blood of a person that meant the most to me.

Thank you so much for being born.

Please… I want you to live and be happy – in my place as well.

I don’t have much time left to live…

I am unable to even embrace the child I’ve given birth to…

Nor can I convey these feelings to anyone…

So let me rest…

…and pray that the next time I awaken, I will be in his embrace."​

I read that, something breaks apart in me, read that again and something dies inside. First and foremost, DAMN YOU INNOCENT GREY. Why must you put that in the very first prologue that I must read. Well, I must accept the fact that the first time I read that, I thought this might be something related to a new character, the more I thought that my thought is right after the whole past arc in that tiny village. I swear nothing scream danger more than an isolated Japanese village. Well, now I know, yes I knew from the start but I refuse to the accept the possible hard truth that this is Touko's dying words, her final memento. I refused to believe Toko died and that thought insisted inside my mind persistently even after more evidences showed up. Yes, until the last moment I refused to think she died, kept a small small hope she's alright somewhere. She died right after birth delivery. This game gave small hints about this child from very early. It behave so calm in Reiji's embrace. The crystal of their little time together is now only this small child, and you don't even know where the fuck is he now, that's sad. 2 years, 2 freaking years searching in hopeless, everyone gave up, even Chizuru wanted him to stop finding Toko, all kept him going is his obsession and finally, what ... all he found is her bones buried in a cold lonely mountain, beside her kidnapper and a son of the bitch father. The other characters all have a somewhat happy ending, and all he found is utter despair. Earlier, I kept thinking:" Hey dude, go for Kyoko, that's a better solution for your despair". Maybe I also really didn't want to find out Touko's whereabout cause I knew nothing good will come from it.
I have to thank the guys who wrote the walkthrough, he suggest I play the paranoia end first so the damage to my mind is somehow less than it should normally be the way Innocent Grey prepared to kill the player with (yes, in the ending order, the True Ending lists before the Paranoia end). By playing the paranoia end first, I only wondered WTF, why is Touko here ? But if you played in the right order, the true end first and the paranoia end after, that's rubbing sand on the wound. It do not not help me espace the reality at all, all it helps is remind me of the cruel truth: She's no more, all is a delusion, a goddamn paranoia. They married and the the background went slowly whiter until it's completely white out, credit rolls.

jjlinz1

Eroge Addict
Translator
Reaction score
Credits
http://www.bilibili.com/video/av3471357/index_8.html
Trailer phần 3 của KnS: 天ノ少女
Reiji tiếp tục truy tìm tung tích con gái mình và Kuroya Naori
Chuyện xảy ra khi Mamiya Shinzo bất ngờ chết trong tù do một cơn đau tim (?!)
Một bức tranh chưa kịp hoàn thành của Mamiya Shinzo, có tên là "Trời phạt", miêu tả 1 thiên sứ không có đôi tay ( y xì bức phần 1)

Fleur de lys

Tử La Lan
Uploader
Reaction score
Credits
^: Phần thứ nhất là 'vỏ trứng', phần 2 là 'hư vô', phần 3 là 'bầu trời' (liệu có thể hiểu là 'thiên đường' không nhỉ ?)...
Vẫn chờ cái kết 'sáng' hơn với 'bầu trời' (tỉ lệ cực thấp)...

Mà có link mấy bài trong buổi diễn IG 10 năm hôm qua chưa nhỉ :D?

shindo

Jesus
Super Members
Reaction score
Credits
Bản dịch chính xác hơn cho cái link trên, Shinzo chết do trụy tim

「*Stars sparkling in the night sky *
*Flow, leaving a trail *
Almost reachable, but not quite
Stars in the distance」
Discovery of Kuchiki Toko's remains didn't leave Tokisaka Reiji any time to grieve.
Chasing Kuroya Naori who took the infant and concealed his whereabouts, is the mission left for him.
At the same time, the creator of 「Kara no Shoujo」, Mamiya Shinzou gives out his last breath.
Heart failure without a cause.
But it became a trigger for another incident.
Corpses looking as the angel in Mamiya Shinzou's unpublished work 「Divine Punishment」, are being discovered one after another.
Masaki Tomoyuki's former colleague is one of the victims.
Two Paintings.
Without saying anything, the girl in the painting
kept talking, in a voice that could not reach.
...No.
Makoto can't come with us, because he had done bad things.
But still... I think Toko wants to see him.
Because she was a lonely person.
Don't forget.
The blue bird of happiness will be reborn any number of times.
The blue crow that passess through heaven will sweep down once again.

yevon

Trap Cadet
Reaction score
Credits
Ending của phần 3: khi anh tìm thấy con gái mình thì nó đã chết từ lâu.

Fleur de lys

Tử La Lan
Uploader
Reaction score
Credits

http://flowersgame.com/

Ngày release Flowers ~Le volume sur printemps~ được xác định là 20/3/2016.
Và trên cả thì bản trial của anh JAST đã dính một đống bash :hot:, nhìn trường hợp có vẻ khá giống mình ngày trước.:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/445440

Hồi trước đọc qua được convert demo của bọn Tàu thấy cũng ổn mà nhỉ :mohoi:
Thôi đợi bản chính thức vậy :mohoi:, xem có khá hơn không :mohoi:
--------------------
Phần automne tháng 5 ra, tức là còn năm sau ra phần hiver mới xong cái series này =))

Fleur de lys

Tử La Lan
Uploader
Reaction score
Credits
3 rổ gạch đã bay trên steam :201:. Ờ thì khi so sánh với bản thân, thôi thì cũng hiểu nếu như anh trans cái này mới vào nghề mà đã đi chơi với IG *tự gạch*:153:
Cơ mà cái này mới chỉ là một phần nhỏ của chương 2 trong cả thảy 8 chương tất cả (mà đã edit hết 60% rồi chứ) thì dự là cứ delay dài dài chứ ra sao nổi vào ngày Pháp ngữ =)). Nếu không thì sao mà qua được phần Le volume sur été =))